My Mara Jade Saber, from the Korbanth run. I really enjoyed converting this one, I like the design of that hilt.
I remove the inner 3/4" tube, I wanted to keep a 1" blade for that saber, despite it's a small hilt, purple is usually no as bright as a native color and I didn't want to use any lumen in a smaller OD blade.
I machined a new emitter sleeve and installed an Acerocket led holder just behind, held in place with the brass screw. The Graflex red button is used as the blade retention screw.
- Petit Crouton 1.2 with the DarkMeat soundfont.
- Anti Power Off Protection (A-POP)
- Custom lit Aux switch with a PC controlled blinking sequence
- Invisible (almost) speaker holes
- Purple blade obtained from a LedEngin @1.5A
- Rumbling motor
- 2x14500 li-ion cells